The comparison of the access channel design technologies in 3G system
|作者：||Yan B, Yang ZJ, Zheng L|
|期刊名：||《Global Mobile Congress 2005》|
|英文名称：||The comparison of the access channel design technologies in 3G system|
|会议名称：||Global Mobile Congress 2005|
|会议日期：||OCT 10-12, 2005|
|会议举办地：||Chongqing, PEOPLES R CHINA|
|会议赞助商：||Intel, SIENEON Technol Grp, ALC, Texas Instruments, Cetecom, China Minist Informat Ind, Mission 2020 (R) R&D Plan, World Wireless Congress, Fourth Generat Mobile Forum|
|会议主办者：||China Inst Commun|
|英文摘要：||According to data types loaded on the access channel in the third generation mobile communication system, the design demands of access channel are put forward in this paper. The access technologies of WCDMA and CDMA2000 systems are compared after analyzed the access channel and enhanced access channel of these two systems. In this paper the design methods of the simulation program about the access channel are pointed out. Then the result that the access performance of WCDMA is superior to that of CDMA2000 can be acquired after analyzed the simulation results of the two access channels. So each parameter of the access channel must be adjusted to obtain a best value and enlarge system capacity while designing 3G system.|
|作者地址：||Wuhan Univ, Sch Elect Informat, Wuhan 430079, Hubei, Peoples R China|
|出版社：||DELSON GROUP INC|
|出版地址：||1218 BUBB ROAD, CUPERTINO, CA 95014 USA|
|参考文献：||*3GPP, 2002, TS25201 3GPP
 *3GPP, 2002, TS25214 3GPP
 *3GPP, 2002, TS25211 3GPP
 OJANPERA T, 2000, WIDEBAND CDMA TECHNO
 SUN LX, 2000, TECHNOLOGY CDMA MOBI
 2001, TIAEIAIS20001
 2001, TIAEIAIS20002
 2001, TIAEIAIS20003
- A dimer of the FeS cluster biosynthesis protein IscA from cyanobacteria binds a [2Fe2S] cluster between two protomers and transfers it to [2Fe2S] and [4Fe4S] apo proteins.
- Electrodeposition conditions of metallic nickel in electrolytic membrane reactor
- Identification of a novel inner-core oligosaccharide structure in Neisseria meningitidis lipopolysaccharide.
- Functional analysis of disease-causing mutations in human galactokinase.
- Isocitrate dehydrogenase of Plasmodium falciparum.
- Nitric oxide-induced epidermal growth factor-dependent phosphorylations in A431 tumour cells.
- The xthA gene product of Archaeoglobus fulgidus is an unspecific DNase.
- Removal of phenylalanine from water with calcined CuZnAl-CO3 layered double hydroxides
- Sp1 and Sp3 are involved in up-regulation of human deoxyribonuclease II transcription during differentiation of HL-60 cells.