Metabolomics Study on the Effects of Jieduquyuziyin Prescription on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Mice by LC-Q-TOF/MS
|作者：||Hu JB, Jiang FS, Gu HC, Ding ZS, Yao L, Fan YS, Ding XH|
2017 1.401 4区 2016 1.402 4区 2015 1.332 4区 2014 1.411 4区 2013 1.437 4区
|英文关键词：||HPLC-Q-TOF/MS; Metabolomics; PCA; PLS-DA; Systemic lupus erythematosus; Jieduquyuziyin prescription|
|英文摘要：||A metabolomics approach was applied to study the metabolites characters of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and therapeutical effects of jieduquyuziyin prescription (JP). High performance liquid chromatography coupled with quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry (HPLC-Q-TOF/MS) in positive mode was employed to analyze urine specimens of the SLE model mice (MRL/lpr) group, prednisone acetate (PA)-treated SLE mice group, JP-treated SLE mice group, and control group (C57BL/6 J). Software of Mass Hunter and Mass Profiler Professional (MPP) were used to process the data. Multivariate statistical analysis of principal component analysis (PCA) and partial least squares-discriminant analysis (PLS-DA) were applied to recognize the data pattern. PCA result showed that there were obvious disorders of amino acid metabolism in SLE model. Ten compounds have significant contributions to classification were identified as differential metabolites, such as glycine, pantetheine, and phenylpyruvic acid. Metabolism of phenylalanine tended to recover to the normal state after treatment with PA. The changes of glycine, phenylalanine, and tryptophan in SLE mice showed some alleviation in JP-treated SLE group. Thus, the JP has a good therapeutic effect on the SLE model mice by regulating the dysfunctions of amino acid metabolism. These results may be helpful to further understand the pathological mechanisms of SLE from the whole metabolism.|
|主题：||Biochemical Research Methods; Chemistry, Analytical;Biochemistry & Molecular Biology; Chemistry|
|作者地址：||[Hu, Jin-bo; Jiang, Fu-sheng; Gu, Heng-cun; Ding, Zhi-shan; Yao, Li; Fan, Yong-sheng; Ding, Xing-hong] Zhejiang Chinese Med Univ, Hangzhou 310053, Zhejiang, Peoples R China|
|基金支持数量：||National Natural Science Foundation of China 
Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China [2009332 2120001]
|基金：||This study has been supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NO. 81001515), Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (NO. 2009332 2120001)|
|出版地址：||TIERGARTENSTRASSE 17, D-69121 HEIDELBERG, GERMANY|
|参考文献：||Alegre E, 2008, CLIN CHIM ACTA, V393, P132, DOI 10.1016/j.cca.2008.03.011
 Boilard E, 2012, NAT REV RHEUMATOL, V8, P534, DOI 10.1038/nrrheum.2012.118
 Ding XH, 2012, INT C BIOM ENG BIOT, V2012, P507
 Gall S, 2012, PLOS ONE, V7
 Horvath Z, 2009, IDEGGYOGY SZEMLE, V62, P220
 Jiang C, 2008, IMMUNOLOGY, V126, P102
 Judith M, 2010, J CHEMOMETR, V24, P636
 Le Rond S, 2005, IMMUNOLOGY, V116, P297, DOI 10.1111/j.1365-2567.2005.02224.x
 Liang XP, 2011, J PROTEOME RES, V10, P790, DOI 10.1021/pr1009299
 Mellor AL, 2004, NAT REV IMMUNOL, V4, P762, DOI 10.1038/nri1457
 MILLER GW, 1994, TOXICOL APPL PHARM, V125, P192, DOI 10.1006/taap.1994.1064
 Nicholson JK, 1999, XENOBIOTICA, V29, P1181
 Parikh S, 2011, INT J CLIN RHEUMATOL, V6, P529
 Perez-Torres I, 2011, CAN J PHYSIOL PHARM, V89, P899, DOI 10.1139/Y11-086
 Reilly CM, 2002, IMMUNOL RES, V25, P143, DOI 10.1385/IR:25:2:143
 Sas K, 2007, J NEUROL SCI, V257, P221, DOI 10.1016/j.jns.2007.01.033
 Schorlemme HU, 1993, INFLAMM RES, V39, P117
 Shunichi S, 2012, JOINT BONE SPINE, V79, P428
 Theodore RS, 2008, J BIOMOL TECH, V19, P258
 Tijsen MJH, 1997, NEPHROL DIAL TRANSPL, V12, P2549, DOI 10.1093/ndt/12.12.2549
 TREADWELL EL, 1993, J IMMUNOL, V150, P695
 Tsokos GC, 2011, NEW ENGL J MED, V365, P2110, DOI 10.1056/NEJMra1100359
 Uchida K, 2012, CLIN EXP NEPHROL, V16, P202, DOI 10.1007/s10157-011-0556-4
 Vuckovic D, 2012, ANAL BIOANAL CHEM, V403, P1523, DOI 10.1007/s00216-012-6039-y
 Weckwerth W, 2003, ANNU REV PLANT BIOL, V54, P669, DOI 10.1146/annurev.arplant.54.031902.135014
 ？3？？, 2007, [？？？？？？, Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine], V48, P529
 Wen CP, 2007, J TRADIT CHIN MED PH, V25, P1599
 Wishart DS, 2007, NUCLEIC ACIDS RES, V35, P521, DOI
 Xu XF, 2011, J NEW CHIN MED, V43, P51
 Yan G, 2010, TALANTA, V81, P766
- Exploring the mechanism of Jieduquyuziyin prescription on systemic lupus erythematosus by GC-MS-based urine metabolomics.
- Multivariate Analysis in Metabolomics.
- Chemometric Multivariate Tools for Candidate Biomarker Identification: LDA, PLS-DA, SIMCA, Ranking-PCA.
- Metabolomics approach reveals annual metabolic variation in roots of Cyathula officinalis Kuan based on gas chromatography-mass spectrum.
- Discriminative Analysis of Different Grades of Gaharu (Aquilaria malaccensis Lamk.) via 1H-NMR-Based Metabolomics Using PLS-DA and Random Forests Classification Models.
- Serum metabolomic profiling in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus by GC/MS.
- Urinary metabolomic study of systemic lupus erythematosus based on gas chromatography/mass spectrometry.
- [Metabolomics for Biomarker Discovery in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus].
- Induction and identification of hexadecaploid of Pinellia ternate
- Flavonoids from the leaves of Carya cathayensis Sarg. inhibit vascular endothelial growth factor-induced angiogenesis
- [Rapid propagation of Bletilla striata by synthetic seeds technology].
- Antitumor constituents from the leaves of Carya cathayensis.
- Antibacterial Biphenanthrenes from the Fibrous Roots of Bletilla striata.
- Antitumor constituents from the leaves of Carya cathayensis
- Lasiodiplodia sp. ME4-2, an endophytic fungus from the floral parts of Viscum coloratum, produces indole-3-carboxylic acid and other aromatic metabolites.
- Isolation and identification of an anti-tumor component from leaves of Impatiens balsamina.