Effcts of Hawthorn Leaves Flavonoids on the Proteome of RAW264.7 Cells
|作者：||Lu DZ, Wang PE, Ling TQ, Wang F, Yang Z, Wo XD|
|期刊名：||《Communications in Computer and Information Science》|
|英文名称：||Effcts of Hawthorn Leaves Flavonoids on the Proteome of RAW264.7 Cells|
|会议名称：||International Conference on Information and Business Intelligence (IBI 2011)|
|会议日期：||DEC 23-25, 2011|
|会议举办地：||Chongqing, PEOPLES R CHINA|
|会议赞助商：||Chongqing Normal Univ, Zhejiang Gongshang Univ, Yanshan Univ, Hunan Inst Engn, Natl Sci Fdn China, Shanghai Jiao Tong Univ, Nanyang Technol Univ|
|缩写刊名：||COMM COM INF SC|
|英文关键词：||RAW264.7; hawthorn leaves flavonoids; proteome|
|英文摘要：||Objective: Two-dimensional electrophoresis and mass spectrometry were used to to study the effect of hawthorn leaves flavonoids on the proteome of RAW264.7 cells. Methods: Total proteins of RAW264.7 cells and RAW264.7 cells treated with hawthorn leaves flavonoids for 24h were separated with two-dimensional electrophoresis and the proteome maps were analysed with Image Master 21) Platinum 6.0 software. The differentially expressed proteins were excised out and identified by mass spectrometry after in-gel digestion. Results: There were 16 differentially expressed proteins which are identified successful. In these proteins, the expression of eukaryotic translation initiation factor3, isocitrate dehydrogenase3. beta-actin, Aldo-keto redutase family1. Phosphoglycerate kinase1, pyruvate kinase,Retinoblastoma binding protein. dynactin, tropomodulin, Chaperonin containing TCP1, F-actin, Delta protesome subunit decreased when the RAW264.7 cell treated Hawthorn leaves flavonoids, while the expression of nucleophosmin. Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2N. Ubiquinol-cytochrome creductase core protein1 precursor increasedsed. Conclutions: Hawthorn leaves flavonoids can inhibit cell proliferation by inhibiting energy metabolism and protein synthesis, interfereing with the normal structure of cells promoting apoptosis, thus it maybe play the role of anti-tumor growth.|
|主题：||Computer Science, Information Systems; Computer Science, Interdisciplinary Applications; Computer Science, Theory & Methods;Computer Science|
|作者地址：||[Lu DeZhao; Wang PingEr; Ling TaoQi; Wang Fang; Yang Zhen; Wo XingDe] Zhejiang Chinese Med Univ, Coll Life Sci, Hangzhou 310053, Zhejiang, Peoples R China|
|出版地址：||HEIDELBERGER PLATZ 3, D-14197 BERLIN, GERMANY|
|参考文献：||Culjkovic B, 2006, J CELL BIOL, V175, P415, DOI 10.1083/jcb.200604099
 Jin YX, 2010, ENVIRON TOXICOL PHAR, V29, P91, DOI 10.1016/j.etap.2009.11.004
 Kalinina OV, 2006, PROTEINS, V64, P1001, DOI 10.1002/prot.21027
 Li HB, 2010, NAT PROD RES, V24, P1695, DOI 10.1080/14786410902853847
 Minshall N., 2007, J BIOL CHEM, V282
 PERRET E, 1995, J CELL SCI, V108, P711
 SMITH JD, 1995, P NATL ACAD SCI USA, V92, P8264, DOI 10.1073/pnas.92.18.8264
 STERNLICHT H, 1993, P NATL ACAD SCI USA, V90, P9422, DOI 10.1073/pnas.90.20.9422
 Wang T, 2011, BIOL TRACE ELEM RES, V142, P106, DOI 10.1007/s12011-010-8752-8
 Yans D., 2000, J BIOL CHEM, V275, P27100
- Hawthorn leaves flavonoids decreases inflammation related to acute myocardial ischemia/reperfusion in anesthetized dogs
- Effect of radiation on the expression of osteoclast marker genes in RAW264.7 cells
- MafB enhances efferocytosis in RAW264.7 macrophages by regulating Axl expression.
- Identification of MicroRNAs Dysregulated in CD14 Gene Silencing RAW264.7 Macrophage Cells
- Creating a RAW264.7 CRISPR-Cas9 Genome Wide Library.
- [Effect of ligustrazine on reverse cholesterol transport in foam cells].
- A community-based epidemiological study of periodontal disease in Keelung, Taiwan: a model from Keelung community-based integrated screening programme (KCIS No. 18).
- Evolution of multiple disease screening in Keelung: a model for community involvement in health interventions?
- A population-based study on the association between type 2 diabetes and periodontal disease in 12,123 middle-aged Taiwanese (KCIS No. 21).
- A spectroscopic and computational investigation of the conformational structural changes induced by hydrogen bonding networks in the glycidol-water complex.
- Impact of faecal haemoglobin concentration on colorectal cancer mortality and all-cause death.
- Bushenhuoxue formula attenuates cartilage degeneration in an osteoarthritic mouse model through TGF-β/MMP13 signaling.
- Taipei's use of a multi-channel mass risk communication program to rapidly reverse an epidemic of highly communicable disease.