Effect of 5-hydroxymethylfurfural derived from processed Cornus officinalis on the prevention of high glucose-induced oxidative stress in human umbilical vein endothelial cells and its mechanism
|作者：||Cao G, Cai H, Cai BC, Tu SC|
|数据来源：||ESI SCIE EI|
|期刊名：||《FOOD CHEMISTRY》 影响因子和分区||
2016 4.529 3区 2015 4.052 3区 2014 3.391 3区 2013 3.334 3区 2012 4.268 3区
|英文关键词：||Processed Cornus officinalis; 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural; High glucose; Human umbilical vein endothelial cells; Oxidative stress|
|英文摘要：||The aim of this study was to investigate the protective effect of 5-HMF on human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs) injured by high glucose in vitro, and the mechanism underlying this process. Our results demonstrated that high glucose-induced oxid|
|主题：||Chemistry, Applied; Food Science & Technology; Nutrition & Dietetics;Chemistry; Food Science & Technology; Nutrition & Dietetics|
|作者地址：||[Cao, Gang; Cai, Hao; Cai, Baochang] Zhejiang Chinese Med Univ, Res Ctr TCM Proc Technol, Hangzhou 310053, Zhejiang, Peoples R China
[Cao, Gang; Cai, Baochang] Nanjing Univ Chinese Med, Ctr Engn, State Minist Educ Standardizat Chinese Med Proc, Nanjing 2
|基金支持数量：||Open Project of National First-Class Key Discipline for Science of Chinese Materia Medica, Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine [2011ZYX2-006]
National Natural Science Foundation of China [81202918, 81274056, 30873438, 81173546]
International Science and Technology Cooperation Project of Jiangsu
|基金：||The authors are grateful for the financial support of the Open Project of National First-Class Key Discipline for Science of Chinese Materia Medica, Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine (2011ZYX2-006), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 81202918, 81274056, 30873438 and 81173546), the International Science and Technology Cooperation Project of Jiangsu Province (No. BZ2011053), the Science and Technology of Chinese Medicine of Zhejiang Province (No. 2009CB008), the Fund of Zhejiang Modernization of Traditional Chinese Medicine Item (436), the Chinese Medicine Research Program of Zhejiang Province (2011ZB101), Science and Technology Program of Zhejiang Province (2012D60SA1C0065 and 2012D60SA1C0066) and the Science Foundation of Zhejiang Chinese Medical University (|
|出版社：||ELSEVIER SCI LTD|
|出版地址：||THE BOULEVARD, LANGFORD LANE, KIDLINGTON, OXFORD OX5 1GB, OXON, ENGLAND|
|参考文献：||Brezniceanu ML, 2007, KIDNEY INT, V71, P912, DOI 10.1038/sj.ki.5002188
 Cao G., 2009, ASIAN TRADIT HERBAL, V4, P205
 Cao G., 2009, J CHIN PHARM SCI, V18, P208
 Chai DJ, 2008, FREE RADICAL BIO MED, V44, P1334, DOI 10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2007.12.022
- Resveratrol ameliorates high glucose-induced oxidative stress injury in human umbilical vein endothelial cells by activating AMPK.
- Cytoprotective and antioxidant effects of human lactoferrin against H2O2-induced oxidative stress in human umbilical vein endothelial cells.
- Rhodiola crenulata Attenuates High Glucose Induced Endothelial Dysfunction in Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells.
- α-Mangostin protects against high-glucose induced apoptosis of human umbilical vein endothelial cells.
- Effect of 5-hydroxymethylfurfural derived from processed Cornus officinalis on the prevention of high glucose-induced oxidative stress in human umbilical vein endothelial cells and its mechanism.
- Protective effects of peoniflorin against hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative stress in human umbilical vein endothelial cells
- Pioglitazone can downregulate bone morphogenetic protein-2 expression induced by high glucose in human umbilical vein endothelial cells
- EGCG attenuates high glucose-induced endothelial cell inflammation by suppression of PKC and NF-kappa B signaling in human umbilical vein endothelial cells
- Simultaneous quantitation of eight active components in crude and processed Radix Scrophulariae extracts by high performance liquid chromatography with diode array detector
- Pharmacokinetic parameters of morroniside in iridoid glycosides of Fructus corni processing based on back-propagation neural network
- Transcription Factor PAX6 (Paired Box 6) Controls Limbal Stem Cell Lineage in Development and Disease.
- Study on chemical fingerprinting of crude and processed Atractylodes macrocephala from different locations in Zhejiang province by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography coupled with hierarchical cluster analysis
- Hepatoprotective effect of superfine particles of herbal medicine against CCl4-induced acute liver damage in rats.
- Genetic variants in STAT4 and HLA-DQ genes confer risk of hepatitis B virus-related hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Analysis of fresh Mentha haplocalyx volatile components by comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography and high-resolution time-of-flight mass spectrometry
- Development and Validation of High-Performance Liquid Chromatography for Simultaneous Determination of Seven Bioactive Compounds in Flos Lonicerae japonicae
- Simultaneous determination of 10 active components in Baizhu Shaoyao San and its single herbs by high-performance liquid chromatography coupled with diode array detection.