Analysis of fresh Mentha haplocalyx volatile components by comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography and high-resolution time-of-flight mass spectrometry
|作者：||Cao G, Shan QY, Li XM, Cong XD, Zhang Y, Cai H, Cai BC|
2017 3.864 2区 2016 3.885 2区 2015 4.033 2区 2014 4.107 2区 2013 3.969 2区
|英文摘要：||Fresh Mentha haplocalyx is a well known traditional Chinese medicinal material (CMM) used in both China and America. This paper reports analysis of the volatile components of fresh Mentha haplocalyx by comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography (GCxGC) and high-resolution time-of-flight mass spectrometry (HR-TOF-MS), a combination that provides almost complete chemical separation with elemental composition determination of analytes. 163 ketones and terpenes, including menthol and menthone, were tentatively identified, including enantiomers. This study suggests that GCxGCxHR-TOF-MS is suitable for routine identification of target compounds and enantiomers in CMM.|
|作者地址：||[Cao, Gang; Shan, Qiyuan; Li, Xiaomeng; Cong, Xiaodong; Zhang, Yun; Cai, Baochang] Zhejiang Chinese Med Univ, Res Ctr TCM Proc Technol, Hangzhou 310053, Zhejiang, Peoples R China
[Cai, Hao; Cai, Baochang] Nanjing Univ Chinese Med, Jiangsu Key Lab Chinese Med Proc, Nanjing 210029, Peoples R China
|出版社：||ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY|
|出版地址：||THOMAS GRAHAM HOUSE, SCIENCE PARK, MILTON RD, CAMBRIDGE CB4 0WF, CAMBS, ENGLAND|
|参考文献：||Liang CY, 2003, CHIN WILD PLANT RESO, V22, P9
 [？？？ Liu Ying], 2005, [？й？？？？？？？, China Journal of Chinese Materia Medica], V30, P1086
 LU CG, 2008, ANHUI AGR SCI, V36, P400
 Ozel MZ, 2006, ANAL CHIM ACTA, V566, P172, DOI 10.1016/j.aca.2006.03.014
 Reichenbach SE, 2011, TALANTA, V83, P1279, DOI 10.1016/j.talanta.2010.09.057
 Robinson AL, 2011, J CHROMATOGR A, V1218, P504, DOI 10.1016/j.chroma.2010.11.008
 SHE G. M., 2010, J FOOD SCI, V75, P359
 Shellie R, 2002, ANAL CHEM, V74, P5426, DOI 10.1021/ac025803e
 Su Y, 2009, ACTA CHIM SINICA, V67, P546
 Wu JF, 2004, J CHROMATOGR A, V1034, P199, DOI 10.1016/j.chroma.2004.02.028
 ？？？？？, 2006, [？в？？, Chinese Traditional and Herbal Drugs], V37, P512
- A dimer of the FeS cluster biosynthesis protein IscA from cyanobacteria binds a [2Fe2S] cluster between two protomers and transfers it to [2Fe2S] and [4Fe4S] apo proteins.
- Identification of a novel inner-core oligosaccharide structure in Neisseria meningitidis lipopolysaccharide.
- Functional analysis of disease-causing mutations in human galactokinase.
- Isocitrate dehydrogenase of Plasmodium falciparum.
- Nitric oxide-induced epidermal growth factor-dependent phosphorylations in A431 tumour cells.
- The xthA gene product of Archaeoglobus fulgidus is an unspecific DNase.
- Sp1 and Sp3 are involved in up-regulation of human deoxyribonuclease II transcription during differentiation of HL-60 cells.
- Purple membrane lipid control of bacteriorhodopsin conformational flexibility and photocycle activity.
- A steady-state competition model describes the modulating effects of thrombomodulin on thrombin inhibition by plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 in the absence and presence of vitronectin.
- Pharmacokinetic parameters of morroniside in iridoid glycosides of Fructus corni processing based on back-propagation neural network
- Simultaneous quantitation of eight active components in crude and processed Radix Scrophulariae extracts by high performance liquid chromatography with diode array detector
- Global detection and identification of components from crude and processed traditional Chinese medicine by liquid chromatography connected with hybrid ion trap and time-of-flight-mass spectrometry
- Novel software-based method to classify structurally similar compounds combined with high performance liquid chromatography-quadrupole time of flight mass spectrometry to identify complex components of herbal medicines.
- Novel software-based method to classify structurally similar compounds combined with high performance liquid chromatography-quadrupole time of flight mass spectrometry to identify complex components of herbal medicines
- Application of Fourier Transform Near-Infrared Spectroscopy Combined with High-Performance Liquid Chromatography in Rapid and Simultaneous Determination of Essential Components in Crude Radix Scrophulariae
- Screening and identification of potential active components in crude Fructus Corni using solid-phase extraction and LC-LTQ-linear ion trap mass spectrometry
- Identification of metabolites of crude and processed Fructus Corni in rats by microdialysis sampling coupled with electrospray ionization linear quadrupole ion trap mass spectrometry